Paper Submission Instructions
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not being considered for publication in any other forum.
Manuscripts should be submitted electronically as PDF files and be formatted using the camera-ready templates.
Papers cannot exceed six pages in length. Nevertheless, authors are allowed to include extra material beyond the six pages as a clearly marked appendix, which reviewers are not obliged to read but could read if they feel it is useful.
Accepted papers will be included in the informal proceedings to be distributed at the workshop, and will be available on the workshop's Web site. Additionally, the accepted papers will be published online in the ACM digital library. The papers must include the standard ACM copyright notice on the first page.
We use CMT as the GRADES2013 Submission System for the paper review and production process (i.e. also for submitting the final camera-ready).
Camera Ready Instructions
The contact author should have received an email from ACM with a form link to complete the copyright transfer process. Please contact the chairs if you did not receive such email. Completing this form is a prerequisite for having the paper included in the ACM digital library.
Please prepare a PDF that conforms to the camera-ready templates mentioned in the link above. You may use any of the templates contained in there; i.e. the normal or alternate more compact format. You may also either use Latex or Word, as long as the final paper is a PDF.
- The PDF should have thumbnails and they should be optimized for fast web viewing.
- The PDF should have Type 1 fonts (scalable), not Type 3 (bit-mapped).
- The PDF file must have all fonts embedded. Any PDF that is not deposited with fonts embedded will need to be corrected. In order to help you through this process, ACM hase created documentation on how to embed your fonts. Please download the ACM Digital Library optimal distiller settings file, ACM.joboptions.
- Included graphics should have a resolution of at least 300dpi.
- The file should be named using the ACM convention: sequence-firstauthorlastname.pdf Sequence is the number (two digits, i.e. possibly starting with a 0) as indicated in the list of accepted papers.
- The paper hould have the rights management statement and bibliographic strip on the bottom of the first page left column:
Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for
personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are
not made or distributed for proﬁt or commercial advantage and that copies
bear this notice and the full citation on the ﬁrst page. To copy otherwise, to
republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior speciﬁc
permission and/or a fee.
Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Graph Data Management
Experience and Systems (GRADES 2013)
, June 23, 2013, New York, NY, USA.
Copyright 2013 ACM 978-1-4503-2188-4 ...$15.00.