Over the past decade, researchers in theoretical computer science, artificial intelligence, and microeconomics have joined forces to tackle problems involving incentives and computation. These problems are of particular importance in application areas like the Web and the Internet that involve large and diverse populations.
The Conference on Web and Internet Economics (WINE) is an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas and results on incentives and computation arising from these various fields. WINE 2015 builds on the success of the Conference on Web and Internet Economics (named Workshop on Internet & Network Economics until 2013), which was held annually from 2005 to 2014.
WINE 2015 is held from December 9, 2015 through December 12, 2015 in Amsterdam at CWI, the national research institute for mathematics and computer science in the Netherlands. The conference features four invited speakers, tutorials, paper presentations, and a poster session. Invited talks and accepted papers and posters are presented from December 10, 2015 through December 12, 2015; a tutorial program takes place on December 9, 2015.
WINE 2015 solicits paper submissions, tutorial proposals, and poster submissions. Please refer to the call for papers for information on paper and tutorial proposal submissions and to the call for posters for information on the poster submission.
Related events surrounding WINE 2015 are the 12th Workshop on Algorithms and Models for the Web Graph (WAW 2015) in Eindhoven, December 7-11, 2015, and the Game Theory Workshop at the Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics (HIM) in Bonn, December 14-17, 2015.
- The presentations of the tutorials and invited talks are available.
- WINE 2015 Best Paper Award has been announced.
- The conference reception takes place on Thursday evening. Drinks and warm food will be provided!
- Conference program is available.
- Accepted posters are announced.
- Registration is open.
- Submission server is open for poster submissions.
- Accepted papers are announced.
- WINE 2015 will feature three tutorials.
- WINE 2015 will invite top papers to a special section of an ACM Transactions on Economics and Computation (TEAC) issue.
- Submission server is open for paper submissions.
- Invited speakers are announced!
- Paper submission deadline: July 24, 2015, 11:59pm anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
- Tutorial proposal submission deadline: July 31, 2015
- Author notification: September 18, 2015
- Camera-ready copy: October 2, 2015
- Poster submission deadline: October 28, 2015, 11:59pm anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
- Poster notification: November 1, 2015