Welcome to SEFM 2020
The 18th edition of the International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods will be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on September 14--18, 2020.
SEFM aims to bring together leading researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government, to advance the state of the art in formal methods, to facilitate their uptake in the software industry, and to encourage their integration within practical software engineering methods and tools.
- Workshop proposal submission deadline: Monday 27 January 2020
- Workshop proposal notification: Wednesday 5 February 2020
- Abstract submission deadline: Monday 27 April 2020
- Paper submission deadline: Monday 4 May 2020
- Paper notification: Friday 26 June 2020
- Camera ready: Tuesday 7 July 2020
- Registration (early): TBD
- Workshops: September 14-15, 2020
- SEFM: September 16-18, 2020