Due to the generous financial support of our sponsors, we are delighted to announce that funding for student travel support as well as waived registration fees are available for WINE 2015.
Student Travel Fellowships
Student travel support to WINE 2015 is available. The purpose is to enable graduate students to travel and participate in the conference.
To be eligible, you must:
- be registered as a full-time student at a higher education institution; AND
- be an author on a paper or poster accepted for WINE 2015.
The order of priority for awards is as follows:
- students presenting a full paper accepted at the main conference
- students presenting a poster.
We anticipate different levels of funding based on geographic location.
You will need to provide your participation details for WINE 2015 as well as a pdf with a scanned student ID card certifying that you are registered as a full-time student.
- Application deadline: Tuesday, November 10, 11:59pm anywhere on earth (UTC-12)
- Notification: Friday, November 13, 2015
- Application form: application deadline has passed.
Waived Registration Fee
The registration fees of all students who present a poster but do not present a regular paper at the conference is waived.